How to Partner with OIH
- Corporate and Company Partnership
- Church Partnership
- School Partnership
CORPORATE AND COMPANY PARTNERSHIP
1. Enjoy Tax Benefits
We are willing and more than happy to work with you to maximize the benefits for your company. All donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.
2. Your Philanthropy can Bring Success
By partnering with OIH we can feature your company in the OIH monthly newsletter and website allowing more people to learn about your business and/or products bringing potential profits to your company.
3. Security and Serenity
Children directly benefit from your gifts. No items donated to Orphans International Helpline will be sold elsewhere, and everything we receive is delivered to the children free of charge.
Orphans International Helpline is very diligent in their accountability of gifts received. Administrative costs are kept as low as possible. It is our goal to direct at least 90% of donated funds directly to the project.
Here are some ways your church can help:
- Collect and send non-perishable items, e.g. children’s clothing, shoes, sandals, toys (non-violent), and bedding
- Conduct special donation drive
- Send a group for a short-term mission trip
- Host a Christian concert on behalf of OIH
- Adopt one of our community programs
- Become a supporter by making an annual financial pledge to support OIH programs and services
Here are supplies that OIH would benefit from:
- Glue sticks, crazy glues, pens, pencils, pencil sharpeners, markers, colored pencils, crayons, rulers, notebooks,
- Coloring books, papers, folders, small chalkboards, chalks, calculators, staplers, paper clips, school backpacks